Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xXscytherXx's Get to Know me Thread
Wait, so every other week you're at a different school? That's horrible. How are you supposed to type on a PSP?

Wow, that's not that great. When did they split?
XD No, I go to my dads every other weekend!

Just, there is a queer character limit. So no really big posts. Better than nothing.

They split when I was like three. I'm glad they did.
OOOH!

Why are you glad?
Just both my parents were alcoholics. They abused eachother. It was for the best.
Sounds rough. Well, if it's that case, then you're right, it was for the best that they split.

EDIT: Offtopic, but I think we should start an RP. I've never been RPing, and it would be a new experience.
It's not off topic. You can talk about anything here. RPing is reall fun and if you have any social skills, you're good at it. Are those forums under moderation?
They should be. Since I want to get into RPing, I read PC's rules, and those threads are Moderated. Time to go edit theme to make the threads Moderated. Let's start an RP Big Grin
All right! PM me the details.
Hopefully you can help with the plot. This'll be my first RP ever. Oh, maybe we should use this RP as an excuse to plan what's going to happen with Team Anoma in my Pokemon Eclipse hack! Big Grin
That's what I sometimes do if I get stuck. So PM me and talk to me about it.