Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Actually Played LeafGreen?
FireRed was so much of a better hit than LeafGreen, and everyone I've talked to (or almost everyone) said that they had chosen FireRed over LeafGreen. I, myself, chose FireRed and never played LeafGreen, not even on an Emulator where I could get it for free!

So, have you actually played LeafGreen yourself?
I have Leaf Green seems easier to beat than FireRed and the pokemon are weaker than in FireRed.
I got LeafGreen because you can catch Magmar at Mt. Ember.
I think theyre the same.. in my opinion at least, besides the fac that you can catch other pokes, they have the same features, extras, and leaders.
I wanna see Nintendo come out with the "emerald" of FR/LG... That would be interesting.
ThunderYellow... god that would be amazing.

The pikachu would be an amazing feature...
Well, I played DP, and Game Freak's found out the 'follow script' Because you have to lead your rival across Route 201 in DP. If they did make Thunder/LightningYellow, then they'd be able to make the Pikachu follow you, and imagine what ROMHackers would make of that script!

EDIT: They may also make the less exiting OceanBlue or something, which wouldn't be that great.
God, but gjacking D/P will be hard, seeing as it is a DS game.

They're not gonna though. [remake yellow, that is.]
Isn't some guy named Blazichu or someone with a DBZ Avatar at PC making Thunder/LightningYellow version?
Blazichu is an expert gold hacker. This morning he asked me to join his forums, I thought he hated me. It's shiny red. Not much is known about it.
He asked me to join his forums yesterday. We actually never talked to each other before, and he titled it 'You seem like a pretty cool guy, Marz ;D' And I was like 'okay..' and I joined. I think he wants referrals xD

But that's off topic.

Wait, were the exclusive Pokemon in LeafGreen better than the exclusive ones in FireRed? I only chose FireRed because I love Fire Pokemon, and I love Charizard xD
I don't know. No Electabuzz in LG. Just I only got it because you can get magmar.
That's one thing I hated about FR. Why but a Fire Pokemon exclusive in a Grass Themed Title?! xD I never actually caught myself an Electabuzz in FR, where are they, anyway?
The powerplant. Where you get Zapdos. You get magmar at Mt. Ember. Where you get Moltres.
Oh, that's right! I forgot. I was looking for it once there, but then I lost my patience and gave up xD
Patience is Pokemon. Chansey has like a 1% chance of showing up. Takes awhile to find her.