Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HackerCross Applying
HackerCross Productions

[Image: hxcwa8.gif]

Welcome to HackerCross Productions. We are currently only hacking Advance ROMs, but if anyone who wants to apply for a osition and his/her specialty is Metal or Color Generation hacking, we will start hacking Metal and/or Color Generation games. Now, to apply, please present the following:

-Generation Hacking Specialty (Advance, Metal or Color)
-Your Field of Hacking
-Proof of Work
-Past Experience

We've gone into the Gaming Business!
Beta Testers are no longer needed.

Head Members:
Marz - Mapper, Text Editor, Basic Tile Editing
Don Patch - Spriter, Mapper

Current Advance Hacking Members:
Renji-San - Mapper
flipboimatidles - Text Editor, Spriter
F.L.Y. - Mapper
Shurikenway - Spriter, Beta Tester
Ash2000 - Beta Tester
dreemXweever - Spriter
xXscytherXx - OW Spriter
Trace - Text Editing
Jake - Various Spriting, Tile Editing
Furanki Pkmn Master - Pokemon Battle Spriting, Music Editing, PokeDex Editing
foofatron - Scripting, Hexadecimal Editing, Text Editing, OverWorld Spriting, Ideas, Tile Editing, Pokemon Battle Spriting, PokeDex Editing, Palette Editing

Current Metal Hacking Members:
xXscytherXx - Spriter, Text Editor, Hexadecimal Editor
Furanki Pkmn Master - Trainer Spriting

Current ROMHacks:
Pokemon Iolite Redone by foofatron
Avatar the Last Airbender by flipboi [On hold]
Pokemon Volcano by Traces3Roms [Thread Coming Soon]
Path of Silver by xXscytherXx & dreemxweever [Thread Coming Soon]

Game Development Members:
Vavavant - Mapper
JakachuyMaps - Mapper

Game Development Projects:
Pokemon Dark Moon - by Vavavant
Pokemon Gale - by Vavavant

Join today!
Hello,

I though applying for a being a mapper even it's already completed... Here is some samples:

[Image: CityScralet.png]

[Image: Rainash.png]

[Image: CityScarlet.png]
I love those tiles.Good mapping.
Great tiles, are you applying for Game Development or ROMHacking? If you're applying for Game Development, and you do say that you made those tiles, you'll be accepted as a mapper and a tile maker/inserter.
Wink 
For a Game Devoleppment I will apply. I dind't make those tiles. Nintendo did... But I mapped and and put the tiles correctly together. I would love to help. + I am a really active memberWink
Nintendo made those tiles?! Honestly? You need to show me which tileset. And you're part of the team! Congrats on making it in! Do you have any projects you would like us to showcase?
Oh my god! Thanks people! I am currently working on Pokemon Dark Moon and Pokemon Gale.Tongue
Those are two separate projects, right?
I would like to be a game developer mapper for the advance generation.
Please note I am clueless outside of the mapping area.
And also, I mostly was going to apply for mapping for foofatron.
And lastly, I'm going to get some new tiles for myself later, so this won't be looking like this anymore.
[Image: elitemapsubmission.jpg]

New map:

[Image: nothingforthesecondlasttime.png]
Alright JakachuyMaps, I'm sorry but I'm not understanding your map, nor am I liking it. The east side of the maps is completely organized, which is fine, east side, I like. West side, total opposite. Unorganized, and stuff is just coming out of no where, like that generator. What's up with the carpet going from land to water? And the tombstones are floating on water? Why? The gym is cut off my the rocks, which looks bad. And the rock mapping on top of the Pokemon Center is weird. I'd also like to point out that the stairs you made do not look like stairs, but just a huge gray bridge, unless that's what you were going for, in which case you should be able to walk over and under it, and no tiles except for cycling road's tiles in RSE have that behavior. If you want to apply to be a mapper for Game Development, please fix up that map, or submit a new one.

I'm sorry JakachuyMaps, but with that map, you are not accepted in HackerCross Productions.

@Vavavant: Is there an actual active Dark Moon thread?

EDIT: JakachuyMaps has been accepted, we had a talk privately and he showed me another map which made the cut.
Dark Moon and Gale are two different project XDXDXDShy
CAN I APPLY DERP