Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furanki's RSEFRLG and Indexed DP Sprites
RSEFRLG Sprites:
[Image: Aresues.png][Image: AresuesBack.png][Image: Zapdos.png][Image: Red.png]
[Image: Red2.png][Image: HiroGS.png][Image: HiroC.png][Image: venusaursprite.png]
[Image: mewani.png][Image: lugia2.png][Image: Blastoise.png][Image: Sceptile.png]
[Image: DPEmerladTrainer-1.png][Image: DPRubyTrainer.png][Image: Akuzaru.png][Image: AkuzaruBack.png]
[Image: celebi.png][Image: SceptileRevamp-1.png][Image: Darkrai-1.png][Image: DarkraiBack-1.png]
[Image: Dialga-2.png][Image: Palkia-2.png][Image: ManaphyCustomSprite-1.png][Image: ManaphyBack.png]
[Image: Gallade.png][Image: GalladeBack.png][Image: JirachiDPINDEXED.png][Image: GokuDP.png]
[Image: FrankieDP.png][Image: PanDP.png][Image: KidBuuDP.png][Image: NarutoDP.png]
[Image: Cartman-1.png][Image: Pan.png][Image: EdElric.png][Image: Prof.png]
[Image: Naruto.png][Image: Dpspgirl.png][Image: DPsp.png][Image: Jimmy.png]
[Image: Bart.png][Image: blue.png][Image: hirosp.png][Image: kyle.png]
[Image: kenny.png][Image: Stan.png][Image: FurankiPkmnMaster-4.png][Image: FurankiAlternate.png]
[Image: FrankieRSSprite.png][Image: TheHardlyBoys.png][Image: TeamRocket.png][Image: GalacticGrunt.png]
[Image: Freeza.png][Image: BartSimpsonsStyle-1.png][Image: fs.png][Image: Stewie.png]

Overworlds:
Brendan/Emerald Dude FRLG Style:
[Image: FRLG1.png]

Anyone may use my sprites you can give credit but you don't have to.
Those are all very good, but of course they could use some improvement..
The Emerald hero could use a bit of shading and face characteristics, he looks a bit bland. same with the fire red/leaf green hero. I like the shading you used on the scratch manaphy, it could help to have some dithering though. And the DP legendaries (blanking on the name) are ok.. the pink ones head needs a little better spritework.
Otherwise I like them, with a little work they can be very good.
Another DP Index actually works without glitches Gallade Kirlia's Male Only EVO:
[Image: Gallade.png][Image: GalladeBack.png]
Erureido <3

love it. Manaphy looks a little choppy. Can't explain it.
Here are Five Sprites I made for fun they are Indexed so If you wanna use um you can:

Ok there are 5 of them 2 of them are the Heros from Pkmn SP Hoenn Stories but in DP form!

1. Frankie - フランキー
[Image: FrankieDP.png]

2. Pan - パン
[Image: PanDP.png]

3. Son Goku - 孫 悟空
[Image: GokuDP.png]

4. Kid Buu - ブウ
[Image: KidBuuDP.png]

5. Naruto - ナルト
[Image: NarutoDP.png]

Here is what the first three looked like before Devamping/Indexing them:
[Image: DBGTDPTrainers.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Furanki's South Park/Family Guy/ Simpsons Sprites Furanki Pkmn Master 2 3 ,381 04-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Furanki Pkmn Master