Administrator

Group: Administrators
Pokémon Eclipse

Marz & xXscytherXx present...

.:Hack Name:.
Pokémon Eclipse

.:Hack of:.

.:Storyline:.

You are Alex/Alexa, you live in the region of Synoda, which holds the world record for most Eclipse sightings. It is that that got it it's name (PM me to know full background) as Synoda. Synoda is quite the quaint region, until Team Anoma gets spotted doing evil work in a nearby town. The people of the Synoda Region couldn't believe it. Prof. Dracona, who has been with you your whole life due to your separation from your parents as a baby, believed in your power immensely. Since you were a toddler you had a great attitude towards Pokemon, and vice versa. When she hears about this crisis, she asks you, now being 16 years old, to attempt to take care of it. You have a choice between 2 Pokemon to start your journey, two pre-evolved (like, early evolved) Pokemon; Espeon and Umbreon. Along with taking care of Team Anoma, since it isn't what you will be doing throughout the whole journey, Prof. Dracona suggests you take on the Gym Leader challenge, then later on take on the Elite Four.
With a lot of twists and turns during your journey, life, will never be the same.

.:Features:.
New tiles
New Palette
Whole new region
New evil team
All 386 Pokémon available

.:Team:.
Marz (Leader)
xXscytherXx (Leader)
We're going to try to do this ourselves, but if we need help, we'll come to you.

.:Screenshots:.

.:Credits:.
Alexmad
Foofatron
Dragonfree
Crayon-Chewer
JakachuyMaps
Goku Goku
Furanki Pkmn Master
dreemXweever

This post was last modified: 04-19-2007 07:19 AM by Marz.

04-10-2007 10:09 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
dreemXweever
Super Moderator

Group: Super Moderators
RE: Pokémon Eclipse

this sounds pretty amazing. Lemme know if you need any artwork done, sprites, trainers, etc..Ill be ur main art dude lol...

Theme by Marz
04-12-2007 09:15 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
xXscytherXx
Assistant Administrator

Group: Assistant Administrator

Actually Marz and I are gonna try to do this ALL ourselves. If we do need help, though, you'll be on our list of Contacts.

Updates:
Marz is mapping the entirety of Synoda, I'm doing a bunch of stuff with unLZ. Pretty awesome XD

Credit to Marz for Avatar & Signature
04-12-2007 01:48 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Marz
Administrator

Updates galore, 'cause we've got more! (RHYMES!)

All give a hand to Scyther for making this sprite. This is the big sprite for the male protagonist Alex. Alexa will come later on.

04-13-2007 10:21 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
xXscytherXx
Assistant Administrator

lol, Alex.

ANOTHER UPDATE!! I'm getting amazing with unLZ. Check this out!

Pretty cool huh?

04-13-2007 02:25 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
foofatron
I LIKE MEN OH SO VERY MUCH

Group: Registered

The pokemon looked better. Its pokemon Eclipse not Eclipse pokemon. The way you did the lettering doesn't look that good.No jarchi?

04-13-2007 08:21 PM
xXscytherXx
Assistant Administrator

Well I'm glad you think that. XDXD

I like the lettering and that's not saying the title isn't "Eclipse Pokemon"

The title is just, "Eclipse", with pokemon.

04-14-2007 12:15 AM
Marz
Administrator

We're getting to the Jirachi, foofatron. Don't rush us. Seriously.

Second of all, personally, I thought it was awesome. I just want to point that out.

Third of all, it's not Eclipse Pokemon just because that's what it looks like on the screen, okay? It's still Pokemon Eclipse, so just deal with any absolute literary stuff you should deal with.

And to close this off, I will be posting the PC version of this thread tomorrow.

04-14-2007 02:54 PM
Murrrderrrface
Glue My Spirit, Break My Wings

Uh-huh, everything here's looking great, not that I'd be really one to judge in the first place :/

But it's coming out awesome, can't wait to see the final project.

Skwisgaar: This is a complete and total, y'know, sausage festival.
Toki: I love sausage festival!
Skwisgaar: Wait, what..
Toki: Like in Vienna.
Skwisgaar: No. No, Toki, that was a sausage festival.
Toki: Yeah, that was good.
Skwisgaar: Yeah, it was Vienna pork saus.... Um, no, this means that there's no good looking ladies to put you-know-what into side of them.
Toki: The sausage?
Skwisgaar: Ehhh, ja...
04-15-2007 07:23 AM
speedo_nh

This hack is looking really cool, it's gonna turn out to be something amazing, i can just tell! ;) Keep up the great work and i hope to see more! :)

Come join my site Aquasky forums, currently looking for staff and members.
(Banner competition now on!)
04-16-2007 01:07 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Don Patch
Non-Administrator

Looking very nice, Marz. I especially like the title screen. It doesn't look like you did much tile editing, though.

04-17-2007 05:26 AM
Marz
Administrator

You can't see it in the screenshots, but they're there. Plus, the screens you see are from the old Horizon Peak, the new one will be taken in screenshot once I get the warps figured out.

Thanks for the good stuff you said ^^

04-17-2007 09:51 AM
Furanki Pkmn Master

This is not exactly about the game but how'd you get the Logo to work?

04-30-2007 07:41 AM
xXscytherXx
Assistant Administrator

logo?

05-06-2007 04:26 AM
Marz
Administrator

foofatron sux.

11-14-2007 12:55 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: