Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play, Power, Pass
Game: Pokemon Emerald (U)

.::RULES::.
1. NO Gameshark
2. No legendaries (for E4)
3. Trading is allowed
4. Shortage of players. Each player can have up to two gym leaders! First come, first serve!

This game is very simple, and very fun.
Play, Power, Pass is based on the goal to see what it would be like to end up with a Pokemon Party with 9 different trainer's touches. Each person participating in Play, Power, Pass gets to beat 1 gym leader. You decide your gym leader, and you train the Party Pokemon from where ever the person saved from (most preferably in front of the gym leader after having beaten him) and you go to take on your assigned gym leader. Once you've done that, you pass the game on to the next person. So, you Play by getting the team more Powerful and then you Pass it to the next player in line. The way we'll be passing the game is through .SAV files. To import a .sav file you must run your Emerald ROM, click File>Import>Battery File then browse for the .sav file. The ROM will automatically Reset itself and you shall be playing the game the person before you was playing. After you've finished, you must pass on the .sav file, but the new one where your changes are in effect. To do so click File>Export>Battery File, then post it here.
Okay, now for the players...

~Roxanne - xXscytherXx
~Brawly - foofatron
~Wattson - dreemXweever
~Flannery - Marz
~Norman - xXscytherXx
~Wynona - Marz
~Liza & Tate - Trace
~Juan - foofatron
~Elite Four - dreemXweever

Sorry, you're too late! All spots have been taken, you'll have to wait until the next round started by either me or someone else.
Put me in as Norman! I came here to start this but good thing you did XD
Alright Norman it is. If you had started this would you have done Emerald version, or still Ruby/Sapphire?
Emerald... I don't like doing the same things over and over.
Good good. Emerald is more fun, but only at the end of the game. Whoever can claim Juan has the best part of the game.
I love the little cut scenes. They're amazing. Legendaries or no? Trading or no? Gamesharking or no?
psh. No gameshark, you cheater. Trading.. how can you do that on a ROM?
I got E4 by the way, if thats all right.
With VBA link. [link cable emulator]
weird.. they even have a link cable emulator..
life is getting overtaken by technology.
oh well.
lol. Of course it is. Sign up people!
Can I be Juan then I can catch Raquaza.
.::RULES::.
1. NO Gameshark
2. No legendaries (for E4)
3. Trading is allowed

Okay, foofatron's got Juan, dreem's got E4.
yay, rules!
I claim Tate&Liza~
You got 'em. Not many people are joining. Maybe some people should do two leaders? If you want to, of course.