Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery Dungeon Two?
Exclamation 
I was reading Serebii.net's news and I came across this..
"Hot off the presses, today in a Japanese Magazine, it was confirmed that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 is in development by Chunsoft again. This game is likely to feature all 493 of the Pokémon that are currently out. Gameplay is set to get a slight overhaul and it is unsure whether it'll be two versioned again like the previous version. This game also is set to have WiFi features. Could this be the game CoroCoro was talking about? Stay here for more news and hopefully complete confirmation soon"

So it looks like it might have WiFi. Intresting..
Discuss.
Mystery dungeon was a flop. This one will be too
It was a awsome game I liked being a pokemon.Can't wait to hack it too.
God, Mystery Dungeon sucked. I haven't played the DS one, but I've played the GBA one, and it SUCKED!

It was so horrible, I hate those out-of-place Pokemon games Game Freak makes, like MD, Pokemon Pinball, and don't get me started on Pokemon Dash. But, Pokemon Ranger, I must admit, isn't that bad. It's fun, actually. You should try it.

Anyways, I hope that they don't waste money on making MD 2, it would just suck again.
The DS Mystery Dungeon had no difference between the GBA one.

They sucked. Ranger is amazing though.
That's the exact opposite of me. I like MD. But I hate Ranger. It's boring after you beat it. lol
DIS GAEM IT B RELES'D NAO KTHXLOL WAST O MONEY