Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Patch's Tiles
Well, here are my tiles.

New Style
[Image: realistsetja7.png]

Old Style
[Image: completesetvo8.png]

For the new style, to use in a hack, the pallettes need to be modified.

And anyone may feel free to use my tiles (Unless specified), as long as credit is given. But, if you ask me to use them, you will be denied permission.
great tiles with colour.
Ash2000 I don't mean to be a nag, but It states in the rules to not do exactly what you just did. Post once sentence posts. please make your posts longer next time.
Your tree's are amazing. Why'd you switch styles? There's no need for improvement. Big Grin
It is more of practice for the game I am going to make as soon as I am done with Tales of Virtue. I am trying to make the tiles as detailed as possible.
Well you are doing an awesome job. If the tiles look like that, then I'd definetely play it. No bad crit so it's obvious these are good.
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Could you maybe post a tutorial on how to make such great tiles? Big Grin
Sorry, but no. You have to experience making sprites, intead of reading a tutorial, so you can develop your own style.

Anyway, more tiles hopefully coming soon. I have been looking around for some inspiration.
Make a burned down house. I always thought making scorch marks was the ultimate test for a tile editor.
Well, actually, I am going to start a RE4 themed tileset soon. (Maybe I'll make some villager, Ada, Leon, and Ashley sprites, too.)
I meant basics. Like what to do and what not. But yea I understand.

If I learn how to insert, I could likely make.
I made the water. I like how it turned out.

[Image: watermq9.png]
I basicness of your water tiles look way too much like Kyledove's. It seems you simply changed the palette, and you added that ledge thing to the top.
Here, I made some new tiles.

[Image: newtiles2am3.png]

I am making an animation for the waterfall.
I like the water.