Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon South Park Hoenn Stories
.:: Hack Name ::.
[Image: PkmnSPHSLogo2.png]

.:: Hack of ::.
Pokémon Ruby

[Image: IntroHeader.png]

In the quiet town of Little Root , A 10 year old trainer is going on a new journey, you will realize that all of Sinnoh's Pokemon are Dissapearing from Sinnoh and moved to hoenn. Also the trainer sees that Hoenn of the past few years has changed such as the new gym leaders and Pokemon such as Dialga and Palkia.

[Image: StoryHeader.png]
You are 10 years old and you get your first Pokemon, Also you are going to Stop the Reborn Team Magma who has the goal of capturing Dialga and Palkia O.o. The Rest is the same as all the other games get the badges etc. Most of the story is the same as Ruby and Sapphire

[Image: FeaturesHeader.png]

* New Trainers
* New Tiles( Kyledove's Tiles)
* Redone Maps + a few new areas
* Additional Rivals
* New Gyms/E4
* Play as South Park Versions of the Emerald Boy Trainer and Hikari
* All Trainer Sprites are replaced by South park Styled ones
* New Starters (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup)
* Player Feedback (A feature that let's you talk back to people)
* Smaller Text Credit to Kike-Scott for the Idea
* All 107 DP Pokemon
* A way to get Palkia too.
* Battle Trainers from the Original Pokémon South Park
* Parts of Sinnoh and US from Original Pokémon South Park O.o

[Image: 4thGenPKMNHeader.png]
Turtwig
Grotle
Torterra
Chimchar
Monferno
Infernape
Piplup
Prinplup
Empoleon
Munchlax
Muumaji
Gallade
Dialga
Palkia
Darkrai
Manaphy

[Image: ScreensHeader.png]
[Image: PokemonSPHoennStories-3.png][Image: TwinLeafTown.png][Image: Vs-19.png][Image: WelcomeBacktoSouthPark.png][Image: PalkiaRoute.png][Image: PokemonSPHoennStories5.png][Image: PokemonSPHoennStories6.png][Image: ChooseChimchar.png][Image: ChoosePiplup.png][Image: ChooseTurtwig.png][Image: Vs-7.png][Image: ENPERUTOVS.png][Image: EvolvedintoEnperuto.png][Image: Ash1.png][Image: Vs-8.png][Image: Vs-9.png][Image: Vs-10.png][Image: DIALGATeaser.png][Image: PALKIATeaser.png][Image: DARKRAITeaser.png][Image: AKAZARUTeaser.png][Image: NewChamp.png][Image: JOE1.png][Image: JOE2.png][Image: Vs-16.png][Image: Vs-17.png][Image: Vs-18.png][Image: EmpoleonandDandD.png][Image: darkr1.png][Image: darkr2.png][Image: dialg1.png][Image: dialg2.png][Image: palk1.png][Image: palk2.png][Image: munch1.png][Image: munch2.png][Image: SelcetYourNameName.png][Image: WildMANAPHYappeared.png][Image: ManaphyandFitto.png][Image: story10.png][Image: story2.png][Image: story3.png][Image: story4.png][Image: story5.png][Image: story6.png][Image: story7.png][Image: story8.png][Image: story9.png][Image: GALLADEVS.png][Image: new1.png][Image: new2.png][Image: new3.png][Image: new6.png][Image: new5.png][Image: new4.png][Image: new7.png][Image: new9.png][Image: new8.png][Image: new11.png][Image: new10.png][Image: new13.png][Image: new12.png][Image: new14.png][Image: new16.png][Image: new15.png][Image: new17.png]
Hah, thats funny, cant wait to see waht yall do next, did yall make new pokes? lol thats funny, best of luck
Furanki, please do not double post.

~Deletes Double Post
Awesome as usual. This is one of the few hacks that has originality! Great job!
Hey anyone want a character made into this because I'm looking for a new Admin of Team Magma in this.

Oh Show me a base of the Person plus the Team you want Big Grin

I won't post the other South Park Hack till I get the Glicthes Fixed
Looks awsome I love how you do your hacks.Is that fakmon pre evo for Dailga?Beacuase its name suggests it the pre evo of Palkia.
ha ha, i just noticed the naruto characters, thats funny, Naruto is one of my favorite Animes!!
Yeah its a PRE EVO for Dialga, yep Randomness Is how I do these you'll see more of Naruto and others in this Big Grin
Haha.. im sure this is going to turn out to be pretty amazing.
two very sweet cartoons: pokemon and southpark
united for one cause
complete chaos.
alright, that was stupid.. but man.. props for creativity!
we all hope for the finish hack.
Yes, we all hope. I think he'll release it even if it dies. I can tell he's going to finish it. On this site can we supply ROMS?
Oh thats what that last poke was on the last screen? LOL, thats funny, a pre evo for dialga, cant wait for the first beta/alpha
This sounds kinda weird but in terms with trainers and story the game is Half-Complete Big Grin
1/2 complete? please explain.

I love the sprites. I can't get over how much I love them.
I mean like Trainer Sprites and Story (text are like 90% complete)
the whole game itself is Half Complete.

Oh i was able to save sprites from Serebii.net using my PSP Big Grin

EDIT: Gallade's Back I have his front in too Big Grin

[Image: GALLADEVS.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon Eclipse Marz 15 7 ,146 03-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Trace
  Pokémon Navy HackinJohn 0 1 ,011 04-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Last Post: HackinJohn