Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
You were worse you totally screwed up everything.You posted in every topic making new topics pinning them and 2 pages of inaproprate stuff in the shoutout box and you call this bad? You members should have seen what he did. Since you banned me you do not have any permission to use anything I made even if it says public. If you do you will be reported to MyBB headquaters. It willl be treated as theft. Unless you want to stop this and let things go back to the way they were before you started this. Your chioce. You will be an admin agtain if I\'m a super Mod again. If you say no now I will not give you another chance. Chose wisley. I would like things to go back to normal.
foofatron, why don't we all just forget we eachother existed? Then everything will be just fine. Kay?
Listen, I'll just give you credit for the stuff. That way it won't be theft, but you're sure as hell not going to become a S Mod again. I have my reasons, and I don't give a crap about your forum.
I have no idea what the hell is going on here, and I probably have absolutely no right to throw myself inbetween this conversation, but...

Tch, what the hell kinda threat was that?  and who could you possibly report him to?  If you make something labeled as public with the intentions of other people using it, you can't just say last minute "Btw, you can't use my stuff anymore."

So that was a pretty feeble, and pointless way of trying to get back at someone.  Maybe try apologizing for what you might have did to get your modship taken away rather that making a jackass of yourself with this pathetic attemp at blackmailing someone.

-Murrrderrrface[Image: 065.gif]
Your reply was answered but Marz deleted it to make me look bad.he will probally delete this too because thats the way he is. My work is not for the public you must have my perm. If not you can't use it. the rest I do not feel like repeting. he bans me everytime for nothing. You say you don't care about myself and thats its a true but that is a lie. you made five members to come back post and talk. You pounded me with why after you know why. if it was a true you would leave me alone but you don't. You are just lienig again, but what can I expect you to do? you will contue this crap no matter what you say.
I ban you for making multiple accounts you bonehead! Read the rules, it's against them! (OMFG, REALLY?!)

Tch.
Haha, I just noticed he made an account named "Marzisgay."

Haha-ugh, I mean...

XD not for anything, but he's just gonna keep making secondary accounts until he gets his point across, y'know...Is there any way to ban his IP address from this site?
I've limited the registrations per IP to 1 since the beginning of making this site. They're using a proxys to get by the firewalls.